Everbuild Decorators Caulk
Decorators caulk that comes in 3 different colours. White, Brown and Magnolia.
Everbuild Decorators Caulk Trade Tube (White). This is a premium brand caulk, easy to apply permanent acrylic sealant perfect for areas that are subject to movement. For use with sealing & filling all gaps & cracks before decorating. Fast drying flexible decorators filler & sealant that remains permanetly flexible. Can be over painted with most paint types or covered over with wallpaper, no sanding down required.
Everbuild Caulk Features:
- Permanently flexible
- Ready tp Paint in one hour
- No sanding down
- Flexibility Factor +/-5%
Areas of use:
- For sealing & filling cracks & gaps between two different substrates prior to decorating, prevents unsightly cracks appearing at a later stage.
- Use around skirting boards, door architraves, ceiling cornices, stair treads & risings, cupboards & other fixtures adjoining walls.
- Fills gaps & crackes in plaster.
Storage: in cool, dry conditions, between +5 & +25C. Protect from frost. Storage outside these parameters will dramatically reduce shelf life.
Coverage: Approx. 11 linear metres for a 6mm diameter bead.
- Surfaces must be sound & clean
- Can be applied to slightly damp surfaces providing there is no standing water
- The joint depth must never be greater than the width
- In deep sections reduce depth to approx. 50% of the width with expanding foam
- Always tool sealant down to ensure a proper bond is achieved
- Tool within 20 minutes of application using a wetted spatula, piece of wood or wetted finger. Take car not to saturate the surface as this will delay drying
- Any excess sealant & the smoothing down implement, can be cleaned up with a damp sponge
- Can be overpainted as soon as skin has formed, normally after approximately one hour
Limitations: When using externally in areas of high humidity & around baths, showers & basins, protect from water for a minimum of 24 hours. In damp & cold conditions, cure time may be significantly extended. Do not use externally when rain is imminent, do not use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt. It is always the user's responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in any doubt request technical data or contact technical services department before use.